Mashup acapella issues

faelanstevie

Sound4Life Üye
22 Ocak 2018
Adger
HI,

I'm trying to get started on learning the software better and have gotten somewhat acquainted with it by editing tracks for music videos I've animated. Now I want to learn how to make mash-ups as well as remixes but I keep running into the same issue--the acapellas that I use keep "bleeding", or not playing right. They always seem to drag as if they're not strong enough to handle the instrumental track I'm using. Sometimes I adjust the speed because they don't match up but still the same issue. I try finding tuts but they keep telling me HOW to make acapellas instead of what to do when you have on, like how to adjust the sound level so the instrumental track won't drown it out or how to stop it from dragging. Any advice would be most helpful.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=192523
Animated video production company

Thanks

Steuber

Sound4Life Üye
19 Eyl 2020
Sound 4 life is the platform where you can learn the various things to do animations in music. The tried more you will succeed in getting best essay writing sites for your future and mashup Is going to made again.

ametnostr

Sound4Life Üye
4 Kas 2021
Gerekli alan
3d printing is the latest technology in the printing industry that needs to know if you are really interested in running this as your future. This is a great opportunity for those who do the https://yourlocallocksmith.co/ for their printing business and need some guidance to expand it.

Labor

Sound4Life Üye
20 Kas 2021
Reviews about the racing have some parts to take data according to partition to get on it this has many videos. I will use it to get data and parts that were at iv therapy phoenix with the field partition to take access or have the formats.

milkbosa

Sound4Life Üye
25 Ağu 2022
USA
How far can you go before hitting rock bottom? Slope, a new arcade game from Y8 games, challenges you to roll down the slope for as long as you can without falling off the edge or hitting any obstacles along the way. Prepare for a serious speed boost as you fall downhill on the seemingly endless surface. Even if you play it a few dozen times in a row, you will have the desire to improve. Another significant advantage of the Slope Game is the new method of logging in under your own nickname and competing on the number of points with other players.

Geri
Üst